Hosted by the University of Houston Department of Mathematics and supported by Corebridge Financial.
(December 15, 2022—January 15, 2023)
Are you interested in Actuarial Science? If you are, trust the experts to help you!
Exam P (Probability) covers calculus-based probability. It will test a candidate's knowledge of the fundamental probability tools for quantitatively assessing risk. A thorough command of the supporting calculus is assumed. Additionally, a very basic knowledge of insurance and risk management is assumed. Knowledge of Probability is REQUIRED.
Registration Fee Total: $450 (processing/banking fees included)
*New* Class Times: 10AM—1PM & 6—8PM; Click here for specific days.
Class Location: Online
Link to the virtual classroom: Zoom (link will be provided to registered participants of the camp)
* An intensive program with 19 sessions totaling 48 class hours
* Led by Mr. Sean Gillings, an experienced Actuary and Math Educator
* $100 discount for Gamma Iota Sigma members
* $100 discount for Early-bird Registration - December 1, 2022
* $50 discount for students with MATH 3338 in Spring 2022—Fall 2022
* Participate in seminars hosted by Professional Actuaries from Corebridge Financial
Registration link: https://store.mynsm.uh.edu/index.php?route=product/product&path=377_391&product_id=753
For more information about the camp, please visit: https://uh.edu/nsm/math/news-events/seminars-events/actuary/
Actuarial Science Winter Camp - Exam (P) Preparation
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Math Winter Course