Hosted by the University of Houston Department of Mathematics and supported by AIG.
(May 31, 2022—June 27, 2022)
What is the #1 Career in the Nation?
Are you interested in Actuarial Science? If you are, trust the experts to help you!
Exam P (Probability) covers calculus-based probability. It will test a candidate's knowledge of the fundamental probability tools for quantitatively assessing risk. A thorough command of the supporting calculus is assumed. Additionally, a very basic knowledge of insurance and risk management is assumed. Knowledge of Probability is REQUIRED.Camp Details:
Registration Fee Total: $350 (processing/banking fees included)
Class Times: 11AM—2PM, Monday—Thursday (first day of class will start on a Tuesday)
Class Location: Online
Link to the virtual classroom: Zoom (link will be provided to registered participants of the camp)
* An intensive program with 16 sessions of 3 hours each in a class format
* Led by experienced Ph.D. students
* $100 discount for Early-bird Registration - May 13th
* $50 discount for students with MATH 3338 in Fall 2021—Spring 2022
* Participate in seminars hosted by Professional Actuaries from AIG: TBD
Note: applicable discounts may be stacked.