Hosted by the University of Houston Department of Mathematics and supported by AIG.
(June 1, 2021—June 28, 2021)
What is the #1 Career In the Nation?
Are you interested in Actuarial Science? If you are, trust the experts to help you!
Exam P (Probability) covers calculus-based probability. It will test a candidate's knowledge of the fundamental probability tools for quantitatively assessing risk. A thorough command of the supporting calculus is assumed. Additionally, a very basic knowledge of insurance and risk management is assumed. Knowledge of Probability is REQUIRED.
Registration Fee Total: $450.00 (processing/banking fees included)
Class Times: Mon, Tue, Wed, Th, 4:00 p.m.—7:00 p.m. (the first class day will occur on a Tuesday instead of the Monday due to the Memorial Day holiday)
Class Location: Online
Link to the virtual classroom: TBA
Visitor parking options: N/A
* An intensive program with 16 sessions of 3 hours each in a class format
* Led by experienced Ph.D. students
* $100 discount for Early-bird Registration - April 26th
* $50 discount for students with MATH 3338 in Fall 2020 — Spring 2021
* Participate in seminars hosted by Professional Actuaries from AIG : TBD